Monday, November 16, 2009

Polar Play

Hey guys! Just a short post today to let you know that Cheri from Dream Big Digi has a new kit out! It's the cutest winter kit, I made three layouts and didn't even touch on all the elements! Check out the full preview:
And here are my layouts, this first one is Chase building his snow forts. He got so excited in October when we first got snow, but I had to break it to him that it wasn't going to snow enough, and it wasn't going to last! These photos were from March last year.
This one, is Rayna this year, her first time outside in the snow. It was pretty cute, she just kind of sat there like this pink stay puffed man. It was hilarious. The alpha on this one is included in the kit, isn't it gorgeous!
And this one, I think this might be my favorite. Funny thing is, I wasn't totally sure about this paper when I first put it as the background, but then I started adding the elements, and the photos, and it came together and I love it! I slightly desaturated the photo, and used the freebie photo mask from Cheri's blog. I also recolored the candy cane to match my layout, and added the candy cane to the little teeny tiny polar bear so it looks like he is holding it. (Originally he was bigger, so it was easier to see!)
So run over to her store and check it out! Happy Scrapping! (Did you realize there are only 39 days til Christmas?) I know! Scary right? Sorry to do that to you, but man, someone had to say it! I have got to get some serious scrapping and crafting done in the next few weeks!

1 comment:

Meagan , Brian, Sydney and Jonas! said...

I loved that last layout! You did an awesome job with the photo mask!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!