Sunday, November 1, 2009

F is for Family Reunion

Hey all! Stacey has a new kit in store this week, from her alphabet series, called "F is for Family Reunion". I don't know how they can keep cranking out these great kits, these girls are so talented and amazing!! Here is a preview of the whole kit:My layouts have nothing to do with family reunions, however I guess it shows you how many different ways you can use a kit!! I loved all the food elements in this one, they're so cute! And how about that checkered paper?! Makes me think of picnics and italian restaurants lol. I used the font DJB Journal Bits. This is one of the few fonts that I've ever purchased, but I find that I use it a lot.And this one, I used the page genie template by Gypsy Couture. I love those simple curves! I can't do this without the template, and I just haven't tried to take the time to figure out how lol. The font on the date tag is Waterfalls.So thanks for stopping by! Make sure you hop on over to the store to grab this kit while it's only $3!! Happy Scrapping :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!