Saturday, November 7, 2009

H is for Happy Hoedown

Stacey has a new kit out this week! It's part of her alphabet series, and is called H is for Happy Hoedown! Here is the full preview:
Don't you just love those little cowfolk?? So cute. Here is my first layout, I used the word art included in the kit, and the title is using the alpha included in the kit as well as the font Rosewood STD (and I used it for the date too). I also used a freebie template from Kristal Harley (I love this template!) I also used the 70's action from the Pioneer Woman's action set (for free on her blog under the photography section!)And my second layout, Rayna's first time on a horse!! The title is the font rage as well as the alpha that is included in the kit. The journalling font is Pea Bandit. I used the Jumper 29 template by Crystal Livesay for this one too.
Don't forget to check Stacey's blog too, she probably has an add-on freebie to this kit for you! Thanks for looking, and happy scrapping!

1 comment:

Stacey said...

Thank you!!! Your LO's are gorgeous!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!