Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Hopeless Twilightaholic

Ok, so since I went and watched Eclipse, I've totally re-immersed myself in all things Cullen. So I decided to "Cullenize" myself, using a tutorial from this awesome website Gini's Magic, and here is what I came up with!
The first photo is straight out of the camera, no touchups at all, and I just followed the steps on the tutorial. So funny, I was staring at the pale me for so long that now I look at the normal one and I look tanned! I love doing fun stuff like this in photoshop. Also, I know it's going to be a long wait until the first Breaking Dawn movie comes out, but here is an awesome fan made trailer I found:

Ok, that's all I had to share today. Have a good week!

2 comments:

Des said...

oh rose......you're a goof.
i love the 484 days until...... :)

Marie-France Gervais said...

Fun!!
Although I'd have to say, I like you better human (do I sound like Jacob?). LOL

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!