Monday, July 26, 2010

CT, and things you shouldn't do with Rob Pattinson's face

Just a quick little update to show you Vicki's new kit, called Friendship for Kim:And here is my layout, Rayna and her first powdered donut!! Template by aedesigns.
And since I'm not on the topic of anything Twilight related, I might as well throw this in here...anyone else find this mildly to highly disturbing?? I mean, WTH???Seriously, there are just some things you shouldn't do with Robert Pattinson's (AKA EDWARD'S) face!! And putting it on the body of some weird looking man angel is one of them. I won't even send out linky love for where I found this one, cuz it's just so wrong on so many levels!! Have a good week, ttyl. :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!