Friday, July 2, 2010

Happy Birthday CANADA!!!

Hey, just wanted to say Happy Birthday to the country I was born and raised in, so Happy Birthday Canada! We had a great day today, I took the kids to the park and they got to play for a bit in the morning and then we went for lunch, and then headed downtown for the parade. Chase got a bag full of candy and Rayna got tired!! HA, she kind of got the short end of the stick. Then we came home and Chase invited his grandparents over for supper, so we had a really yummy salmon dinner and a nice visit, so it was a really nice day with my family.
I also wanted to let you all know about this sale:


So head on over to Scrap That Idea to grab those collab kits you've been eyeing up! I'll be back tomorrow with all the new kits I've been neglecting to tell you about from the last two weeks! Have a good one, yaaay for holiday Thursdays!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!