Saturday, October 2, 2010

October already?!

Wow, this year has just flown by, it seems like not that long ago that I went back to work, and that was eight months ago in February! So much has changed and yet it seems like everything is still the same too. I've actually started thinking about starting my Christmas shopping, and getting that under control so I'm not hit at crunch time in December! I need to get outside and clean up the yard, pull my plants and put all my pots away. Halloween is quickly approaching and we bought the kids their costumes today. Speaking of fall, I have a new collab kit to show you from the girls at Scrap That Idea. It's called Mystic Falls:Here is my layout, I honestly have to say I felt no mojo happening with this one. I don't know why, I think my brain was just not where I needed it to be! The template I used was a freebie from Fei Fei's stuff.
Mel also has a new kit out this week called A Shabby Cake Day:I used it to do a layout of Rayna's birthday party, two weeks ago she turned two so this was perfect timing! She loves all things Dora (and Mickey Mouse too lately) so we had a Dora party for her. Template by Janet Phillips.That's it for now, make sure you go check out all the girls at Scrap That Idea, as they do have a new designer now as Sara has hung up her designing hat, and there are always new kits to view, as well as lots of inspiration in the gallery! Lots of challenges happening too, so don't miss out! I'm off to bed, my kids have been early risers lately, and I'm sure tomorrow won't be any different. Have a good week!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!