Monday, October 25, 2010

Wow, it's been several weeks since I updated last! I cut down on my CT duties so now I have way more free time to spend with my family, and I find I'm not on the computer nearly as much at all since I'm not checking forums every day! I didn't turn my laptop on all weekend! I did however have time to play with a kit from Dream Big Designs. I used to be on her CT and Cheri graciously still lets me guest CT from time to time. Her newest kit called Pandemic is AWESOME! I love the colors, the papers and the fantastic mix of elements! I had so much fun playing with this one. Check it out:
And here is my layout, no template required!! We just went out chicken hunting and I thought this kit was perfect for these photos! I love the googly eyed skull lol.It feels like I've been so busy and yet still seem to have nothing done! I honestly don't know where my time goes. The kids are gearing up for Halloween this coming weekend, Chase is especially excited. Then it started snowing on Saturday, and he was asking me if that means that Santa is coming, and I told him not just yet. Too funny. It would be nice if it would just snow right before Christmas though, instead of the 8 months we seem to get! I'm not very chatty tonight, so I'll just sign off, but I do have to tell you that Paislee Press is having a kit giveaway on her blog here, although the less of you that enter, the better MY chances!! LOL Thanks for visiting, have a great week!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!