Sunday, September 26, 2010

Hello everyone, how are you? I'm feeling much better, although I did wake up today with a smashing headache and am still a little tired, but I'm always tired! Such is the life of a mom I think...anyhoo, I almost missed this kit completely! Here is Mel's new kit for this week, Honey Bear, and it is so cute!It comes with a matching wordart, which I just love:
And here is my layout, Rayna with her grandpa, he has such a soft spot for her, and vice versa, she will always run to him for hugs. I love it. I used a freebie template by Paislee Press.

I'm pretty boring these days, I don't have too much on the go although some days it seems like I still don't have enough time to do everything I want to do. I have a new coworker at work and I'm still getting used to that, and my sister and I joined water aerobics and start tomorrow night, so that should be fun. I hope! I'm so tired right now I don't think I can keep my eyes open any longer, so I think I'll close off, have a good week, ttyl :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!