Sunday, September 12, 2010

My 2 year old?

Wow, Rayna is turning 2 this week! I can't believe she is two years old already! She's turning into such a pretty little girl, with LOTS of attitude! She has recently discovered Dora the Explorer on TV as well, everywhere I go she squeals and points if she sees anything Dora related, so I decided that can be her birthday theme. Here is the birthday invite I did for her:
Credit: Papers from Flutterby by Creashens, most elements from Girly Birthday Party by Kathy Winters Designs, glitter from Pixieland by Lliella, frame by Paislee Press, template by Angie Kovacs, Dora, Boots and Swiper from the internet. I also had time to do a layout this week with a non CT kit (although Iwould love to be on her CT!!), I used Kristin Aagard's new kit Peas in a Pod, it's a pregnancy kit, but I saw those peas and just had to have it!! Although I tend to buy all her kits regardless lol. I used a freebie template by ChrissyW.Ok, here are my CT kits and layouts for the week, first up is Mel's new kit, it's so sweet it'll make your teeth ache! Aren't those elephants too cute? Check out Just Love Me:
And my layout, template by Kitty Designs, word art by Iowan. Haha, I just realized I used the same photo for both layouts! I really like this new photo of them together! And you saw a sneaky peek of this kit earlier in the week, here is Stacey's Fang or Fur, a Twilight inspired kit:
My first layout, I started off with a template but in the end had deleted everything that was on it and now I can't remember which one I used to get started :(
This is my new obsession, True Blood, it's a vampire series on HBO, and I love it. It has a little too much nudity for my taste, but if you could take that out then this would be my favorite show! The elements in the kit also work really well for True Blood as well as Twilight. I made the blood drips by extracting one of the fangs, adding a color overlay and running an action by atomic cupcake. I love it!!Here is my second layout, Eclipse of course, and no template! Wooo, lookit me go!
That's it for now, the last thing I have for you is a video that made me laugh out loud, have a peek if you like.
Have a good week, I'm off to get some Dora cups, plates and other birthday paraphernalia!

1 comment:

Marie-France Gervais said...

You're invite for her birthday made me want to sing: "Where are we going? Rayna's house" (x4 of course)...lol
Happy birthday to your little girl!
I love the layout with the peas, gorgeous!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!