Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Zodiac

I don't feel all that well. I am getting a huge head cold, and since I'm sure no one wants to hear about my crappy day at work, how tired I am and how crabby my kids were tonight, I'll tell you about Vicki's newest kit called Zodiac! I love all the elements in this kit and really wanted to do a layout with it. I googled my sign so I could add in a lot of the characteristics of my sign. Here is the kit preview, although to see all the goodies that come in this one you should really check it out in the store!!I used a template by Crystal Livesay and Fizzy Pop. I played with my photo on a website but it was long enough ago that I can't remember which website...my brain is mush!
Alright, that is all I have for today. I need to go to bed so I can rest and give my body a boost for tomorrow. It really should be Friday tomorrow instead of only Wednesday. I don't feel like working for another three days! Any hoo, have a good week, ttyl :)
 

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!