Thursday, February 4, 2010

To Let Live Your Imagination

Okay guys, I am so super excited to show you this layout of mine! I posted my first kit for Ptitesouris today, and I am just so in love with her kits. They are so different from what I'm used to, and I feel so out of my league with all the talent she has on her regular CT. I guess it's good to step out of our comfort zone once in a while though hey! Here is the first kit I got to work with and it's just released today at Digital Crea:
And my layout (also used template by Crystal Livesay):
I just love how it turned out. I find I tend to scrap photos of my daughter (partly becuase at this stage I take more photos of her than my son) so I thought it would be nice to do a layout of Chase for once! If you want to see some of the awesome layouts from the rest of the CT, check out Ptitesouris blog, they are seriously amazing! I don't know how I even made it as guest CT!! You may also want to check it out anyways, as there is a link to this amazing freebie (part of a freebie collab you can download a part every Thursday!):And in some minor news, I really have to update my book blog. I've gotten a little behind in posting my reviews and have read like, six books or something since I last updated. So I suppose I'll have to do a monster review post to get caught up!! Ttfn.

1 comment:

Vicki said...

your layout is gorgeous Rose! hugs xx

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!