Sunday, February 21, 2010

New kits!

Hey all, what a busy week this has been! I've been trying to cram all the new information at work into my brain, and we get a new system on March 1st, so I'll be learning all over again! Crazy. The days seem to be flying by now, I can't believe March is just around the corner! I am so excited for spring, and can't wait for the snow to be gone completely. The sunshine makes me so happy. :)

So here are the new kits this week, Stacey has N is for Nature out, another one in her alphabet series. She has quick pages done up with this kit as well, if you need some pages done up in a snap!

My layout:
*template by Crystal Livesay

Mel has this beauty out, My Funny Valentine, I am just totally in love with the colors and the papers, so pretty. She also has quick pages already done, for quick and painless scrapping!My layouts:

*freebie template by Scrapping With Liz


*freebie template from Catscrap blog

And Vicki has some awesome blog wear out, so if you've always wanted a pretty blog but didn't have the time or the know how to design it, these are for you! She includes instructions on how to set it all up, and you'll be up and running in no time! Here are a couple of the ones she has out:
If you want to see one of these kits in action check out her test blog here, or this one here, or even this one here!! Just gives you an idea what it looks like all set up. Anyways, I have lots of other things that require my attention right now (aka, more kits to scrap with after I have a shower and a coffee!) so I'll end this post for now. Have a great weekend, and a great week too! Happy scrapping :)

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!