Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Lookie what I got!!

So the kind and talented Jenny gifted me this!! So while I may not follow all the rules (I'm a rebel) I would like to thank Jenny for thinking of me, especially since I haven't been especially Kreativ in any way that isn't digital for some time now. (I may have something fun coming up hehe. Then again, maybe not, don't hold your breath lol). These are the rules:
1-Thank the person who nominated you for this award. - check
2-Copy the logo and place it on your blog. - check
3-Link to the person who nominated you for this award. - check
4-Name 7 things about yourself that people may not know. -check
Now here is where it gets dicey...I won't nominate anyone specifically, but anyone I follow tends to be fairly crafty in some way, so if any of you follow me, and consider yourself crafty, by all means, consider yourselves nominated and go ahead and share the Kreativ love!
5-Nominate 7 Kreativ Bloggers.
6-Post links to the 7 blogs you nominate.
7-Leave a comment on each of the blogs letting them know they've been nominated.

And here are my 7 random things you may not know about me:

1. I gave birth to my daughter at home, in my bedroom, in twenty minutes flat. Paramedics barely made it in time, and it ruined our bed. It was not a planned at home birth!!!
2. I am terrified of moths, if one is even remotely close, I will spot it, and keep my eyes on it until it goes away. If it flies anywhere near me I will scream and run.
3. I have gutted a moose. Interesting, no?? Afraid of moths, but not guts. Hmm.
4. I am selfish.
5. I am more like my mother than I ever imagined.
6. I like my eggs poached, yolkes runny, my toast lightly browned, and my coffee with cream and sugar. A double double from Tim's and you'll be my friend forever!
7. I lost my job this summer, started a dayhome so I could be with my kids, and am still trying to find out where I fit into it all.

So thanks again Jenny, and if any of you grab this award, let me know so I can check out your random things that I don't know about you!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!