Monday, May 10, 2010

New Stuffs

I'm running short on time lately, with better weather here I've been spending more time outside with the kids, I also started Weight Watchers again (hopefully third time's a charm!) and meal planning and exercise has started to take a front seat instead of a back seat, and I seem to go to bed exhausted with no time to do anything other than cook supper, clean the kitchen and go to bed! So I'll keep it short as I do need to go fall into bed, here are the new kits this week from the girls at STI (hope you all made out like bandits at the NSD sale!), first up is the HUGE collab kit by all four designers called Funkytown:My layout (template by Designs by Jennamy82):Stacey released this one last week (as I said I've been pressed for time!) W is for Wild:Such a cute kit and I just love that little bull! Template by BTA Designs:This week she released X is X-Specially for Boys:And then I went right ahead and did a girl layout with it!! Template by Janet Phillips:Vicki has Happiness Is in the store for this week, I always love her color combos!I just love Rayna's expressions! I caught a good one in this layout (template by Julie Billingsley) and word art by Kathy Winters:I'll give you some linky love for Kathy Winters word art that I used but for some reason am unable to reach the site tonight...Tomorrow maybe??
Mel took a little slow down as she had some other stuff happening on her end (we all know how life has the tendency to get in the way of our scrapping!) and then she came back with this fantastic kit! The CT layouts blew me away, this kit is just gorgeous! Here is Exhale:
And here is my layout of Rayna playing her current favorite game (template by Armina)

So that's it, I think, I hope I didn't forget anything! I know Cheri has a new kit out and I am late as usual. These women are so talented and are just scrapping machines, I can't keep up. Something's gotta give!! Anyways, I hope to be on again tomorrow and add the new Word Art sets by Kathy and Cheri's new kit, so until then, nighty night!!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!