Monday, March 22, 2010

Busy Busy Busy

The last week has flown by, and the weekend as well. We are so far behind at work we think we're ahead!! I still managed to get some scrapping time in, a little bit every day, so I still have some new stuff to show you! Mel's new kit this week is so cute, called Fairies and Mushrooms.

My layout (*template by KLittleton):Also Ptitesouris has two new kits in the store, this one is called The Small World of Bees:

My layout (*template by scrapvoyages, photo textures by Pineapple Plantation and Shadowhouse Creations)

The second kit is called The Spring of Fairies:

My layout (*template by Kate, photo effects by Coffeeshop actions and Shadowhouse Creations):
I absolutely love this layout, I love how it turned out. It's one of my favorites! Anyways, sorry I don't have much to say lately, there has been stuff happening, but mostly I've been working like crazy and the evenings are spent with the kids and scrapping. One day I'll do a mega update post! Have a great week!

2 comments:

Maurine Stettler said...

Gorgeous job as always!

Sunshine said...

Love these pages!! great spring kits!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!