Sunday, August 16, 2009

Second Strawberry Nirvana QP and my first Word Art!

So I promised you another freebie, and I have another quick page for you and my very first word art! I used a photo of Rayna, as the colors in her photo matched the colors of my page. I also used the freebie frames that Maurine gave away as an add on to the kit.

Here is a closer look at the word art I did. I used a font called Howser by Kevin and Amanda, and if you would like it, you can download it for free HERE. They also have lots of other fonts available for free, and on their fonts for peas website you can even get a custom font with your own handwriting. Pretty cool. The elements are all from the Strawberry Nirvana kit. Here is a look at Maurine's Strawberry Nirvana kit if you need a reminder, or if this is your first visit to my page. The whole kit is available for free on her blog!And here is what you came for! The Word art is in the same download as the quick page, but it is a separate png file so you are able to use it on any page you like. Click the image to download, the password is nirvana. Thanks for visiting my blog, and I would love to hear if you downloaded for my page, or the wordart, and if you use it I would love to see it!

Now I'm off to make THIS!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Page 12 post on Aug. 17, 2009. Thanks again.

Pam said...

Thank you! I love this kit, and your qp and wa is the perfect compliment to it! :)

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!