I decided to join Jacquie over at Tall Grass Prairie Studio in her Spring To Finish challenge. She basically enters you for every "finish" you have, and you decide what qualifies as a finish, and it can be anything, not just quilting. Here is my list of things I would like to finish in May:
1. E's tutu birthday gift.
2. Clean the fish tank. (Hasn't been done in like a year. Yes, it's disgusting and I feel sorry for the two fish remaining in the tank.)
3. Finish Rayna's pregnancy journal. What? She's only seven months old.
4. Start on her baby book before I completely forget everything.
5. Finish my cat blackwork/cross stitch.
6. Finish Rayna's cross stitch.
7. Make myself some new slippers, as it seems even when it's +20C outside I still have cold feet.
8. Get our finances organized and budgeted.
9. Get all my digital photos organized.
10. Get the basement cleared out in time for my sister's garage sale. I have to do some serious de-junking. I should say de-cluttering as most of it is brand new stuff that I just don't have room for. I'm really bad for buying crafts especially and never getting around to DOING them.
11. Make myself an apron so when I'm doing dishes I can keep my belly dry. I manage to splash myself every time I do dishes.
I think that is a lofty enough list for one month, especially since I'm already 5 days in! I better get cracking. Have projects you need to finish? Come join! I'll be keeping you posted as to what I get accomplished. It will definitely be a challenge though, as I also have the trailer to clean and we'll be going camping for a weekend in there somewhere too. Good thing the sun has been shining, I'll need the energy!
Little Ree Mini Tour! by Ree
10 hours ago