Sunday, April 25, 2010

And Finally...

Here are all the new kits I have to tell you about, in no particular order!! First is Stacey's T is for Teenager kit: My layout:

And then she released U is for Urban Love:
And my layout (template by Cindy Schneider):
And Sara has released this kit, called My Heart:
My layout (template by Laurie from the Hawt Mama blog):
She also released, Blue Denim:
My layout (template by ChrissyW):
Mel released Lights, Camera, Action:

My layout (of course it would be Twilight related!!):

She also released this cool kit, called Alice:

My layout:
Vicki released her new kit Pretty Industrial:

My layout (template by Ninigoesdigi):She also has this freebie kit with Nathan, but I'm probably so late in telling you about it you may have missed parts of it, check Vickie's blog (click her blinkie in the sidebar) for this one!My layout (template by Steffi):Cheri at Dream Big Designs released this great outdoorsy kit, called Bears Gone Fishing (and because of her birthday sale, this kit is only $1.60 right now!!):
My layout (template by Steffi):My second layout:
So I'm going to try and be better about posting the new kits, this last week we had family visiting, and I was feeling really pressured to keep up with everything, so I decided to take a week off, and I didn't even turn my computer on!! (At least since Wednesday or so anyways!). It was nice to unplug for a little bit, but I do love scrapping, so I'm glad to nab the new kits and work on layouts to show you for next week! We had a few little milestones with the kids this week and I would love to get them scrapped! Have a great week, and hopefully I'll be able to post more often. I really want to finish the quilt I started for our camper before we take it out camping for May long weekend, and I'm reading a bit more again, and with time for the kids outside, and trying to get walks in so I can lose some weight...I guess I really need to learn to schedule my time better, and decide what my priorities are and just get stuff done!! I think I like to relax just a little too much lol. So ttfn!!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!