Friday, September 4, 2009

New Spring

Hey everyone! I just finished my first layouts for the new Creative Team I am on for Oopsie Daisy! She let me play with this kit, New Spring, and it is just beautiful! Click on the image to be taken to her store at Totally Sweet Designs. The first layout I did is of my sweetie pie girl Rayna, I just loved the expression on her face in this photo. I also used a Page Genie Template by Gypsy Couture, and these are the most simple templates ever but I just love them. The fonts I used are CK Ali's Hand, (which is my favorite, can you tell?) Pea Crissi (which I can't find for you!) and Heart Things 3. (And isn't that frog prince the cutest thing ever!?)This one is my cute little nephew Wyatt, who is only 3 weeks older than Rayna! He's such a doll. The bubbles add a little bit of magic to my page, and I just love how simple it is. I used the CK Ali's Hand font and the puffy felt action as well as the chrome action from Atomic Cupcake to make his name.
So that's it! I hope everyone is enjoying the blog train below!! Also, I found a new quilting site through Quilt Taffy's blog, called Needle Little Inspiration, and if you haven't been there yet, then for sure go check them both out! They both have lots of ideas to get you going :)

2 comments:

Census said...

Those pages are gorgeous!!

Oopsie Daisy.net said...

Thank you so much for your talents! I absolutely LOVE the layouts you made. I hope you're enjoying a wonderful holiday weekend.

hugs...

Oopsie

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!