Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Twilight and Coffee

Ok so I thought I was done posting for today, but I'm not. I love coffee, and I love Twilight, so in order to enjoy a little but of both, I want this.I also found this little cartoon on this site which I thought was hilarious, if you want to sum up the saga in 4 comic strips.
I also played with a photo of myself and turned myself into Bella (although not very well) in the photo below, at Face In Hole.com.
Just a little bit of fun for you. Ok, that's it. Buh bye!

3 comments:

Shellys Crafts said...

I'm a twilight freak too. I love the picture you did of yourself on the poster.I can't wait till the new moon comes out.
Thank you for sharing. Your cards are awesome also...Keep up the good work..bye. shelly

Anonymous said...

That's funny Rose!! I skipped the cartoon so I didn't get wrecked!Although I do have to say I thought the face in hole was funny-as you look so amorous towards Edward!!

Ginger said...

I am so glad I visited your blog today! You know I'm Team Edward so I've got to go make a poster too!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!