Friday, February 20, 2009

Sixth Picture Challenge

Ginger at Ginger's House has tagged me for the 6th picture challenge. Here are the rules of the challenge: Go to your photo folder in your computer. Go to the 6th folder of the photos. Go to the sixth picture. Put the picture on your blog with a description. Invite six friends to join the challenge. Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.
So here is my picture, it is from my last trip to Edmonton, and Chase was hanging out in the back seat, watching a movie that was attached to the headrest of the driver's seat. It was actually from April 2008. Almost a year ago! Wow, time flies.



And here are my nominees for the sixth picture challenge:

4. Pixiedust's other place

I also wanted to let you know about this really cool huge mega-collab kit that is available, called Spirit of Summer. Spirit of Summer is a charity collab benefiting the Victorian bushfire Appeal. Not only has this affected Australians, but human beings the world over. 34 Australian and international designers have banded together to help support many Australians, animals and communities decimated by one of Australia's worst national disasters.

You can click on the blinkie in my sidebar to be directed to the site where you can get it, (for a donation as little as $5) and the proceeds go to benefit the communities in Australia that have been affected by the bush fires. I am downloading the kit as I type, and think this is a fantastic way to show our support. All the designers for this collab have huge hearts, and I thank them all for lending their talent to such an important cause. I'm also glad to do my part, (which is donating to the Australian Red Cross) and am ecstatic that I get this kit (feels like for free) for donating to something I should have, or would have donated to anyways. Am I making sense anymore??
Anyways, make sure you check it out, and do what you can!!

2 comments:

anna said...

Hi.

In the blinkie where it says a href= "PUT THE URL HERE" put the link you want it to point to inside the quotation marks.

Thanks,

~Anna

Jenny and the Princess Peonies said...

I will do my sixth picture tomorrow! Thanks for the info!

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!