Saturday, December 12, 2009

J is for Jam Session

Have any guitar hero photos? How about muscial photos in general? Well, I for one don't!! Our family is not musical at all, and this new kit of Stacey's called J is for Jam Session is one cute kit full of fantastic fun colorful elements and papers for those of you that do! Check it out:
And here is my layout, I did have this photo of my Grandpa Andy and Uncle Walter playing accordion (you don't see that any more!) and fiddle respectively. I recolored a few of the elements to match my layout, so it just goes to show you how versatile kits can really be!

Thanks for looking, and make sure you check out Stacey's blog, she may have a freebie for you!

No comments:

Beware the few racy photos...thought it was worth it to see all the other ones!